At the Register Office in Hendon Town Hall: If you are up to 30 minutes late to your ceremony, there is a late arrival fee of £25.

This must be paid before the start of the ceremony.

Requests for refunds can be emailed to [email protected]

Speak to Student Services or your tutor for more information.

As an adult learner (aged 19 and above) you may provide your own materials as long as they meet the standards specified by the course tutor.

You can also post your request to: Barnet Register Office, 182 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, London, HA8 0AU.

Please note: It is an offence under Sec.25(1) of the Immigration Act 1971 to enter into a marriage to help facilitate a stay in the United Kingdom.

Please let us know if you do not wish to take advantage of our industry standard suppliers for your materials.

Documents you need to bring with you when you enrol: International students should ask about fees and refunds, regardless of what is listed.

You can apply for a refund if you cancel the ceremony more than a month before the ceremony date.

This will be minus the £50 non-refundable secure booking fee. You must include the full details of the ceremony booking (the date, time, venue and your full names) and the method of payment.

We will require 7 days notice in order to cancel your appointment and issue a refund.